LET'S HAVE A BAKE SALE!

So, I got back on the horse, and am acting in a show. You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown to be exact. It's a benefit performance for Reel Kids, one of the many places in Colorado where I teach. I play Charlie Brown-  role I have always loved, and I must admit, it's pretty awesome being on stage again after over ten years. I've always loved this play, and we do a pretty damn good job with it.



It's a little tough to get through the song Happiness every performance. The song always makes me think of my mom- I was working on a children's production of the show when she died, and every time we do it, I feel the absence, the hole that only your mother can leave once she heads for parts unknown.

We have one more performance, tonight at 7 pm, so if you are anywhere near Superior, CO, come on over and check it out. There is a cocktail hour before the show, with drinks and treats. Proceeds from the show will go towards getting a new camera for the school, which we desperately need.

And the show kicks it in the ass.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WAIT UNTIL DARK, THEN GET YOURSELF TO THE FAC

FAC PUTS IT TOGETHER PERFECTLY

9 TO 5 AT THE FAC A FREAKIN' HOOT!