Monday, June 2, 2014

25th ANNUAL PUTNAM COUNTY SPELLING BEE & DISNEY'S ALICE IN WONDERLAND



HEY YOUNG ACTORS IN THE DENVER/BOULDER AREA!
I'm directing two shows at Reel Kids this summer:
Disney's Alice in Wonderland &
The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee.

If you like these shows, having fun, making friends, and living life to the fullest, you should join me.

I mean, imagine being in this number:




Or this one!

Yes, you will have to work hard. Yes, you will have to have fun.
Those are the two golden rules of theatre.
See you at Reel Kids.
For more info, click HERE.

No comments:

I DON'T MEAN TO MAKE IT ALL ABOUT ME BUT THEN AGAIN I DO

Sometimes, oftentimes, now times, I wake with this feeling of existential dread. Or what I think existential dread is. I get up early, almos...